Undeterred by being unable to meet together to celebrate Harvest, you are invited to host an international household(s) harvest supper and afterwards to join together in a ‘Harvest Zoom’ call. Everyone is welcome.
If you are interested in taking part, please see the information below explaining how it will work:
- Decide whether you are going to celebrate as one household or join another (depending on govt. restrictions).
- Adopt a nation whose food you’d like to cook and eat. Bath Mind’s ‘Food for Thought’ team have international recipe packs they can share – just ask when you register. Why not support national food shops on the high street.
- Register your household with the Abbey office – 01225 422462 or firstname.lastname@example.org * Get into the spirit of the nation – as much as you wish; dress up, decorate your home, get a flag …
- On 10th October, finish your meal by 7.45pm and join the Harvest Zoom call (ID or phone number – for those not online – will be provided at registration).
- On Zoom we will swap stories from our harvest suppers and have a short sustainability presentation before closing at 9pm.