- This event has passed.
Summer Lates at Bath Abbey
Thu 18 August at 6:30 pm until 9:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until Thu 25 August, 2022
Join us after hours at Bath Abbey for an evening of local music, art and culture.
After the success of our August Lates last year, we are once again opening Bath Abbey on Thursday evenings in August. The dates are: 4, 11, 18 & 25th.
With local musicians performing, and art from local artists on display, this is the perfect opportunity to experience a change of pace in the city and soak up the culture of this gorgeous UNESCO world heritage city.
- Live music between 6.30pm – 9pm,
- Tower Tours (at an additional cost)
- Bar to purchase drinks
- Artwork on display by local artists
Musicians and Bands:
- 4th – Ben Keatt, Lucy Marshall, Sally Robinson
- 11th – Luke De-Sciscio
- 18th – Rock n Roll Angels & Play Misty
- 25th – Edward Cross with string quartet
This is the perfect chance to visit Bath Abbey after hours and enjoy the music and culture that local performers and artists have to offer.