At Pentecost, the congregation of the Abbey celebrates our call to join in God's mission around the world by dedicating the first-fruits of our income to God. These gifts are a sign of our faith in God who provides all we need and more. These gifts demonstrate that all we have comes from God. They show that he is changing our lives and, through these gifts, the lives of brothers and sisters are also changed.
Our giving is used to support five projects:
- Bible translation in Cameroon
- Development work with women-headed families in Sri Lanka
- Support of the homeless and those in poor housing in Bath
- A women’s shelter and a vocational training centre in Zambia
- Support of Christians in the Holy Land
Please click here to download a special edition of Mission Link News - March 2013.
A booklet providing further details about each of these projects is available on request. Please contact the Abbey Office on 01225 422462 or email: email@example.com.