Faith@One: Mondays at 1pm
Conversations about faith and Jesus
Drop into the Abbey for a 20 minute talk and conversation on aspects of Christian Faith. Based upon the popular Alpha Course.
Talks begin at 1pm, informal conversations over light refreshments at 1.20pm
- 9 Jan So who was Jesus?
- 16 Jan Why did Jesus die?
- 30 Jan What is faith?
- 6 Feb Why do we bother to pray?
- 20 Feb Can we trust the bible?
- 27 Feb Does God guide us?
- 6 Mar Who is the Holy Spirit?
- 13 Mar What does the Spirit do?
- 20 Mar Does God heal today?
- 27 Mar What is the church for?
There is no charge but the Abbey does ask for voluntary donations at the door.
For further details contact: Revd Jane Mitchell, Asst Curate Bath Abbey.