At Pentecost, the congregation of the Abbey celebrates our call to join in God's mission around the world by dedicating the first-fruits of our income to God. These gifts are a sign of our faith in God who provides all we need and more. These gifts demonstrate that all we have comes from God. They show that he is changing our lives and, through these gifts, the lives of brothers and sisters are also changed.
Our giving is used to support five projects:
- Bible translation and literacy in Cameroon
- Reaching the Unreached (RTU) in Tamil Nadu, Southern India
- Support of the homeless in Bath
- Our link with the Diocese of Northern Zambia
- Supporting Christians in Israel and Palestine
Please click here to download our Pentecost Appeal 2015 booklet providing further details about each of these projects.
A printed version is available on request. Please contact the Abbey Office on 01225 422462 or email: email@example.com.
Below is our 2016 Mission Links magazine - please take a look below or contact our office for a hard copy version.